Tuesday 11 February 2014

It Came!!

Well I was scrubbing down the woodwork in my hallway to keep me busy today, when there was a knock on the door.

Mr UPS man was stood there with my Su starter Kit in his hands.

I was a good girl and waited till I finished cleaning before ripping the box open.

Well Then I actually had to make something - Gulp!!

So here goes, now this is a very quick rough idea, straight out the box no planning.

I created My own background using stamps and inks, then out of card stock made a little band, then stamped and either punched or cut out the images. finishing off using a marker to ad faux stitching.

Products used
6 x 6 blank card
Inks : In colour Range 2013 - 2015
Baked Brown Sugar  131174
Coastal Cobana 131175

Card stock : In colour Range 2013 -2015
Baked Brown Sugar 131301
Coastal Cobana 131302

Stamps sets: Label Love 130622 Cling
                     Polka dot pieces 129708 Cling

Punch: Artisan Label 130920







As I said a rough start, but just confirmed my love of the quality of SU, products.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment, happy stamping xxx