Thursday 27 February 2014

Finally made something

Today I am showing my first proper Stampin up share.

I managed to make this box out of Kraft card and used only Stampin up products to decorate it.


I am working on a Project file so that you can purchase the instructions for the box. It is 5.5" x 5.5" in size to hold 5" x 5" cards and envelopes to give as a gift.  Ideal for my non-crafting mum for Mothers Day. So she can send friends handmade cards.

Products used:
Kraft Card
Crochet Trim Victoria  (I used my own lace I already had)
Stamping Sponges (for distressing kraft card, card and papers)

I did sneak in a small floral punch for the small flowers, but would have liked to have had  Boho Blossoms Punch to use.

All products I have linked to my online shop should you wish to purchase them.

I hope to bring news of my first workshop details soon so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment, happy stamping xxx